Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Liebster Award!

The lovely Sharna has nominated me for a blog award! If you haven't checked out her blog I think you should definitely take a look, its a gorgeous blog! :) http://mybeautyandfashionfix.blogspot.com/ It was super kind of her! :)

Since I was nominated for this award I must..



  • Write 11 Things About Myself!
  • Answer the questions the winner before me set, and make 11 new ones! 
  • Choose 5 people I think deserve the award because of their great qualities! 
  • Tell the people I nominated they have been nominated! 

11 Things About Me! 

  1. I am in love with makeup and beauty I constantly obsesses over it! 
  2. I love cooking (no nothing very great!) but I can make some pretty kick butt chicken! ;) 
  3. I play the piano.
  4. I drink diet coke ALL THE TIME, if you could see my desk you would see all the diet coke cans.. :o
  5. I talk... a lot.
  6. I swim on a swim team! <3 
  7. I love all my viewers/followers! 
  8. I have the fattest cat ever! His name is buddy and hes old. 
  9. When I have nothing to do (which is rare) I watch movies. 
  10. I listen to music constantly (in the shower, while working, in the car, ALL THE TIME) I am actually listening to some right now!! 
  11. I have a giant tan circle on my back from my practice suit, so my tan looks funny.. :) 

Sharna's Questions 

  1. What do you like most about my blog? I love your blog for one! :) but I love the layout and all the colors! So pretty! 
  2. What would you like to see more of on my blog? THE SUMMER SERIES! :)
  3. Why did you originally start blogging? I started blogging because I love beauty and fashion ETC. plus I talk all the time about it so I thought it would be fun to put my thoughts into one place!
  4. Who inspires you most? My mother inspires me because shes and amazing and strong woman.
  5. What are you fave blogs? I'll keep it to 3! ;) Sharna's! I read it all the time! http://mybeautyandfashionfix.blogspot.com/ Tailored Seams She has so many cute outfits! http://tailoredseams.blogspot.com/ Beau Maquillage She is super cool and has a great blog! http://beaumaquillagex.blogspot.com/
  6. If you could add one thing to your blog what would it be? A blog button, because they confuse me to no end.
  7. Fave clothing store? I love TJ Maxx it is my fav! 
  8. Fave beauty brand? At the moment it is Too Face! Their products are so high quality and I love love love them! 
  9. If I did a giveaway, what products would you like to see me giveaway? That's a hard one! I love that Jewelry you put in you last post, so something like that! 
  10. If you could live in one place for the rest of your life where would it be? I have no idea. :(
  11. What is the product you apply religiously? Cliniques Dramatically different moisturizer.

My Questions! 

  1. What is your fav. piece of clothing?
  2. Do you wear makeup everyday? 
  3. Do you enjoy reading my blog? :) 
  4. What is your fav. season? (spring, summer, fall, winter ETC..)
  5. Is your hair straight, curly, or wavy?
  6. Whats your fav. band?
  7. Are you a reader, if so whats your fav. book?
  8. Do you exercise regularly? 
  9. Do you have any cool talents? 
  10.  Where is your fav. place to go on vacation?
  11. Do tan during the summer or do you think its to much of a risk on your skin?

The Blogs I'm Nominating! 

Make sure to take a look at these amazing blogs! They all deserve this award!! : ) 



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank's so, so much! :)
    I love your blog too, I love the new green background and header and stuff it looks great! :) You deserve the award! X

    ReplyDelete